WPC Decking is a weatherproof decking product that, due to its high dimensional stability, offers the same natural feel and look as its wooden counterpart but with much less maintenance and a long lifespan of around 20 years. Esthetically pleasing and environmentally safe.
WPC Decking is an uniquely bonded material created from wood and plastic with many similar functions of timber, but with less maintenance requirements and with a lower weight to strength ratio.
Material: WPC (Wood Plastic Composite)
Sizes: 150 x 25mm
Lengths: 2.2m, 2.9m and 5.8m or customized as per your specs.
Accessories: WPC Skirting
- Fast to install, using hidden fastening on standard joist layouts.
- Joist spacing’s are 400-450mm centres for WPC Decking, with consistent gaps between the boards
- Fastenings are just one 4mm x 50mm pan head screw per board per 450 joist
- Deck board lengths manufacture to client’s need
- No initial oiling or ongoing maintenance required
- No special tools required for installation
- More refined look, all boards are consistent in size, shape and colour
- Will never twist or wrap
- Will not crack or splinter
- Easy to maintain, no oiling or staining
- UV Resistant and colour fast
- Resistant to chlorine and salt water
- Slip Resistant textured surfaces
- Resistant to termites, insects and mildew
- Hidden fixings.
- Environmentally friendly, Namgreenwood decking is manufactured from recycled wood and high grade plastic (resin), making it extremely environmentally friendly